Advice for a Young Adult ( In Less Than 400 Words ) – Part 3
David KL writes
“Knowledge is everything, you learn it from your children”
- General advice is like generals, in an ideal world you would not have generals and you would not give general advice because we are all different and ultimately defined by ourselves.
- Many are the times when I wish that I had taken my own advice.
- Be self-confident, listen well and read assiduously.
- Spend your time doing things that you enjoy and challenge you.
- Spend your time with people who challenge you.